Superior Smiles performs general and cosmetic dentistry. Our goal is to help keep your teeth healthy and beautiful! Talk to us about payment options!
- Tooth Whitening (bleaching) brightens teeth that are discolored or stained. Bleaching may be done completely in the dental office or the dentist may dispense a system for you to use at home.
- Veneers are thin custom-made shells designed to cover the front side of teeth. Made of tooth-colored materials, veneers are used to treat spaces between teeth and teeth that are chipped or worn, permanently stained, poorly shaped or slightly crooked.
- Bonding can improve the appearance of teeth that are chipped, broken, cracked, stained, or have spaces between them. With bonding, tooth-colored materials are applied, or bonded, to the tooth surface.
- Invisalign is a series of clear, removable teeth aligners that both orthodontists and dentists use as an alternative to traditional metal dental braces.
- White fillings
- Silver fillings
- All ceramic crowns
- Porcelains and gold crowns
*information provided courtesy of the American Dental Association